Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
It is wdlrradio.com’s policy, in its sole discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe or are accused of infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of wdlrradio.com and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you must provide wdlrradio.com’s Copyright Agent with the written notice containing the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where that material is located on the wdlrradio.com site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
4. The complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by that the complainant has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in the Notice is accurate and that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
wdlrradio.com’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
501 Bowtown Rd,
Delaware, OH 43015
Upon receipt of the written Notice containing the above information:
1. wvxgradio.com will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing
2. wvxgradio.com will forward the Notice to the alleged infringer (“Subscriber”);
3. wvxgradio.com will take commercially reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Subscriber may provide wvxgradio.com with a Counter Notice. To be effective, a Counter Notice must be in writing, provided to wvxgradio.com’s designated Copyright Agent, and include at least the following:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the Subscriber;
2. A description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or mis-identification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. The Subscriber’s name, address, telephone number and email address (if available), and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which wvxgradio.com may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notice containing the above information:
1. wvxgradio.com will promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notice;
2. wvxgradio.com will inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
If you are seeking permission to use wvxgradio.com trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact media relations at email@example.com